Champion Hurdle 2006 Result
The winner of the 2006 Champion Hurdle was the battling Brave Inca ridden by Champion jockey, Tony McCoy. It was huge performance in a great race and made up for Brave Inca’s third place in 2005. McCoy admitted after the race that Conor O’Dwyer was travelling really well on Hardy Eustace and he made the decision to battle it out rather than come from behind. It was a battle royal indeed with Mac’s Joy also joining in for a three horse tussle. As they came up the infamous Cheltenham hill it could have been anyone’s race, but Brave Inca proved the strongest on the day and with McCoy in superlative form he was unpassable. Mac’s Joy battled hard for second while the twice winner and great Champion, Hardy Eustace was a game third.
- 1. Brave Inca - 7/4 fav
- 2. Mac’s Joy – 13/2.
- 3. Hardy Eustace – 11/2
|The New One||5|
|My Tent Or Yours||6|
|Un De Sceaux||10|
- Muraaqaba tipped to win the Princess Margaret Juddmonte Stakes at Ascot
- International Handicap Odds Horsted Keynes heads the betting at Ascot
- York Stakes Odds Long John can sail to victory on the Knavesmire
- Telescope The Favourite In Exciting King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting
- 2014 Valiant Stakes Odds Euro Charline heads the Ascot betting
- Silver Flash Stakes Odds Raydara tipped to shine at Leopardstown
- Tyros Stakes Odds Gleneagles is a firm favourite in the Leopardstown betting
- Glorious Goodwood Betting Preview Sussex Stakes set to host another Duel on the Downs