Champion Hurdle 2006 Result
The winner of the 2006 Champion Hurdle was the battling Brave Inca ridden by Champion jockey, Tony McCoy. It was huge performance in a great race and made up for Brave Inca’s third place in 2005. McCoy admitted after the race that Conor O’Dwyer was travelling really well on Hardy Eustace and he made the decision to battle it out rather than come from behind. It was a battle royal indeed with Mac’s Joy also joining in for a three horse tussle. As they came up the infamous Cheltenham hill it could have been anyone’s race, but Brave Inca proved the strongest on the day and with McCoy in superlative form he was unpassable. Mac’s Joy battled hard for second while the twice winner and great Champion, Hardy Eustace was a game third.
- 1. Brave Inca - 7/4 fav
- 2. Mac’s Joy – 13/2.
- 3. Hardy Eustace – 11/2
|The New One||5|
|My Tent Or Yours||6|
|Un De Sceaux||10|
- Efflorescence Short Odds To Leave Mark On Goodwoods Prestige Stakes
- Captain Cat Heads Betting For Celebration Mile At Goodwood
- Beacon Tipped To Shine Light On Gimcrack Stakes
- Strensall Stakes Odds Graphic Can Paint Pretty Picture For Haggas At York
- 2014 Ebor Odds Bold Sniper Tipped To Pick Off Rivals On The Knavesmire
- Cavalryman heads Lonsdale Cup betting as he bids for third win in a row
- 2014 Nunthorpe Stakes Preview Sole aims to Power to Group 1 glory
- Taghrooda Long Odds On Favourite To Enhance Arc Claims With Yorkshire Oaks Win