Champion Hurdle 2006 Result
The winner of the 2006 Champion Hurdle was the battling Brave Inca ridden by Champion jockey, Tony McCoy. It was huge performance in a great race and made up for Brave Inca’s third place in 2005. McCoy admitted after the race that Conor O’Dwyer was travelling really well on Hardy Eustace and he made the decision to battle it out rather than come from behind. It was a battle royal indeed with Mac’s Joy also joining in for a three horse tussle. As they came up the infamous Cheltenham hill it could have been anyone’s race, but Brave Inca proved the strongest on the day and with McCoy in superlative form he was unpassable. Mac’s Joy battled hard for second while the twice winner and great Champion, Hardy Eustace was a game third.
- 1. Brave Inca - 7/4 fav
- 2. Mac’s Joy – 13/2.
- 3. Hardy Eustace – 11/2
- Anthem Alexander A Great Price In July Cup Betting At Newmarket
- Tony Curtis Looks Just The Act In Superlative Stakes Market
- Heavens Guest is here to stay as far as the Bunbury Cup is concerned
- A Quarter Of A Million Up For Grabs In Saturdays Scoop 6
- Sennockian Backed To Star In Wide Open York John Smiths Cup
- Arod holds all of the aces for the Summer Mile Stakes
- Palmers New Providence is simply irresistible in the betting for the Summer Stakes
- Group 1 Falmouth Stakes Glory Can Go To Top Quality Lucida